Planning to go to Tokyo Summerland anytime soon? Read below for some tips.
1. Bought our tickets at 7/11 and got 400 yen off! Website here for more info. We got the regular free pass tickets because we wanted to just stay in the water all day. I am not a roller coaster fan!
2. We took the bus from Hachioji station for ¥490. It’s a nonstop bus that will take you to Summerland. From the North exit, go to bus pole no. 6. Be there as early as possible to get your money’s worth.
3. Bring mats and floaties (inner tubes). It’s humid near the wave pool so better to set up your spot outdoor. There are covered areas too but it’s not free anymore.
4. Bring your own drinks and cooler because the drinks can be expensive if you keep hydrating. You can definitely save a lot if you bring your own meal and snacks because for some reason we were always hungry!
5. They have free inflater and deflater for your inner tubes but the line can be really long so buy your inflater at the ¥100 store. For the deflater, you can always do it manually. You can buy inner tubes at the 3 coin store because it’s a must have and the resort ones are fancy but pricey!
6. Bring waterproof camera or waterproof case for your cellphone to capture beautiful moments. (We didn’t have this!)
7. Don’t miss the water slider near the wave pool and the moving lagoon outside.
8. Don’t forget your swimsuits!
If you have questions, comment below.
Thank you for reading!