Today is the birthday of my dear friend, Gervin of www.jennechrisville.com. I wont be able to celebrate with him today but I want to let him know how much I appreciate our friendship by exposing pictures you have never seen in his blog.
10 Random facts:
1. He is very hardworking. He has to juggle his time being a teacher and a fashion blogger. Japan fashion week (AW ’12-13) from work, he went straight to one of the fashion shows and I was his plus one.
2. He is very theatrical. Teatro Tomasino is in his blood. Look how all out he could get even in our regular karaoke.
3. He has a love-hate relationship with his camera. He loves taking pictures but he hates carrying it because of its size. He likes to carry a small purse sometimes but the camera is prohibiting him not to.
4. He loves color blocking. Even Pooh agrees with him. Take note, this is one of my favorite outfits of him.
5. He knows a lot of people. A lot more than an average person like me who has lived in Japan for nearly 4 years. That’s him saying hello to a famous photographer in the Tokyo blogging world. They are on first name basis.
6. He is the life of a party. Need I say more?
7. He doesn’t like to be overdressed. That’s him at my birthday party looking oh-so-smashing! Until now, he cant get over the fact that he was the only one who dressed up among the guys. So I cannot complain on whatever outfit theme he wants me to wear on his birthday party.
9. He is a diva. That is his alter-ego. The picture could tell, huh? But he is a good kind of diva.
10. He has a big heart especially to his gurlfriends. We love him very much. Starbucks is always the witness.
Happy Birthday Gervin! May your birthday bring to you all the things that make you smile. It is a blessing to have you as a friend. More power! Cheers! See you this weekend. <;3